abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.1.0 Branch Cut
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:57:10 GMT
-0

I'd like to see that the 0.1.0-incubating release be buildable with
Maven.  That way it will be possible and easy to provide
0.1.0-incubating to a Maven repository if someone wants it.  I've sent
two patches in that should take care of that.  With those two applied,
I think that leaves only the Retroweaver build and the assembly of the
zip release as the Ant only pieces that the Maven build doesn't have.
I'm going to start working on those, but I don't think it's necessary
to have for 0.1.0-incubating.

I also think that that the branch should be renamed from 0.1.0 to
0.1.0-incubating for consistency.

- Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr