abdera-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Are we ready to cut 0.1?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:06:09 GMT
On 7/14/06, Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us> wrote:
> I want to put the JSON writer.

I have no objection to adding support for JSON output to the project,
but considering that our criteria for getting stuff into this release
was "whatever's there by friday", do we really want to stick a big
pile of code in at the last minute and then release it without anyone
other than the author having had a chance to look at it?  It seems to
me like the prudent thing to do is hold off on that until the next


View raw message