abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Testing Requirements
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:54:17 GMT
On 7/5/06, joe kim <joe.kim@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you clarify what "AFAIK" entails?  Did you already evaluate
> whether or not features from JUnit 4 and TestNG are not useful for our
> purposes?  If so, you should have just said so, no need to argue about
> something that's already done.  If not, how can you make such blanket
> statements?

No, I haven't evaluated JUnit 4 or TestNG, but I am one of the people
currently writing tests (well, I will be again when I find the time),
and I haven't had any trouble with the existing JUnit based system.
Since I don't have a problem with what we've got now, I don't see any
point in spending my time going out and spending time evaluating other
options.

-garrett