abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance and the Registered Alternates mechanism
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 03:09:16 GMT
Rob Yates did some performance testing earlier today on the latest code
to find that resource use has jumped considerably.  I suspected that the
culprit was the alternatives mechanism I added a couple of weeks ago.
After doing some investigation, that does appear to be the case.  Given
that Rob was the one who had the use case that needed alternatives,
hopefully he'll weigh in on whether or not they're actually still needed
:-).  I'd love to back that change back out.

- James