abdera-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we ready to cut 0.1?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:37:09 GMT
I don't mind holding off a bit so long as Elias can get it in today and
so long as it doesn't impact the core code and all the tests still pass.
I'll have time a bit later today to look over the code.  (just get it in
before 8:00pm pacific time, the new SciFi channel season starts tonight
:-) ..)

Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On 7/14/06, Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us> wrote:
>> I want to put the JSON writer.
> 
> I have no objection to adding support for JSON output to the project,
> but considering that our criteria for getting stuff into this release
> was "whatever's there by friday", do we really want to stick a big
> pile of code in at the last minute and then release it without anyone
> other than the author having had a chance to look at it?  It seems to
> me like the prudent thing to do is hold off on that until the next
> release.
> 
> -garrett
> 

Mime
View raw message