abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r421809 [1/2] - in /incubator/abdera/java/trunk: core/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/model/ examples/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/examples/appclient/ examples/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/examples/simple/ extensions/src/main/ja
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:29:14 GMT
There are a variety of things here.  For instance, FOMElement used to
have an internal _setAttributeValue method before it had a public
setAttributeValue method... I had never before actually managed to get
around to removing it.  Also, FOMEntry and FOMSource used duplicate code
to do things like generate a listing of Categories and Links with
specific attribute values, now there is a FOMHelper that contains that
code.  To help with iterating through link and category elements
incrementally, there are now a couple of special iterators that are
modeled after the kinds of iterators Axiom provides.

- James