abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Model api changes
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 04:18:29 GMT
Thinking about it further, switching to Iterator would be very annoying
for the simple matter that it means we can't do a simple
getEntries().get(0).  So I've come up with an interim solution that
works better than what we currently have but uses the incremental parse
model a bit more efficiently.  I've created a FOMList impl that
implements List around a Iterator.  As the list is used, the iterator is
consumed.  It's likely hard to visualize now, but I think when I check
the code in and y'all can see it, you'll get the idea.

- James