abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Async Parsing?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:36:08 GMT
Right now documents are parsed incrementally.  When I
Parser.INSTANCE.parse(...) what I'm handed back is not yet a fully
parsed document.  As I go through the various getters, the document is
parsed up to whatever point it needs to answer that method call.  It
could definitely be better, however.

- James