abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "joe kim" <joe....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we ready to cut 0.1?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:21:06 GMT
That is some strict criteria for 0.1.  :P

What's the plan for future releases?  If the next milestone release is
around the corner it seems like no big deal to hold off JSON.  I
figure if anyone is building things on top of this code they are
working with the most current SVN codebase anyhow.  So as soon as the
JSON code is in people can start using it.