abdera-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "joe kim" <joe....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we ready to cut 0.1?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:21:06 GMT
That is some strict criteria for 0.1.  :P

What's the plan for future releases?  If the next milestone release is
around the corner it seems like no big deal to hold off JSON.  I
figure if anyone is building things on top of this code they are
working with the most current SVN codebase anyhow.  So as soon as the
JSON code is in people can start using it.

> I have no objection to adding support for JSON output to the project,
> but considering that our criteria for getting stuff into this release
> was "whatever's there by friday", do we really want to stick a big
> pile of code in at the last minute and then release it without anyone
> other than the author having had a chance to look at it?  It seems to
> me like the prudent thing to do is hold off on that until the next
> release.

View raw message