abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Goals for initial release (was Re: release schedule)
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 03:23:41 GMT
I'd agree.  The first release should be a mechanism to get feedback
from a wider audience that doesn't want to build from CVS.  Heck, I've
worked on the build, but I've barely tried out the API yet.  And
probably won't have a chance to finish my "playing with it" phase for
a month...

Another requirements for a release: a bug-tracking system must be
available & setup (categories/modules/versions defined, etc.) to
receive & track the feedback...

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr