abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Repository
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:01:51 GMT
Ok.  I've stuck to numbered version so far, so I'll look into the best
way to include "incubating" in the version, and provide a patch.

As to the last bit: it hasn't got much to do with being a Maven user.
How often to publish is just a group decision, independent of whether
we were doing it with Maven or not, and who has permission is just ssh
& write permissions to the url Martin provided.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com