abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Repository
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 01:52:39 GMT
Ok.  So this is set up in Maven already, and I've supplied a patch to
also be able to refer to the SNAPSHOT repository.  Now all that's left
is for someone to with rights to scp things to that location to push
SNAPSHOTs up on a regular basis.

So, who's got rights, and what's the desired frequency?

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com