abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit Tests in Maven
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 21:14:13 GMT
..and from testing it's clear that commons-logging should have it's

I guess, more accurately, it should really be a transitive dependency
from something, right?  Some dependency being used must need
commons-logging.  Oh well, for now, setting to runtime in the parser
POM is the best option.

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr