abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit Tests in Maven
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 01:08:54 GMT
Cool.  How about adding the the wstx-asl dependency?  I've attached a
patch (though I could use some quick help on how to better generate
one, as Subclipse is putting my local paths into the file...)

Also, I want to verify that the scope of "test" is correct.  Is that
only needed by something test specific, or is a dependency users of
the library will need at runtime?  If so, the scope should be changed
to runtime...

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr