abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ROME
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:15:06 GMT
Sounds about right to me.  How about coversion?  Any value to the
ability to switch between a ROME generic feed object & an Abdera feed
object?  Or would you just go from ROME -> atom xml string -> Abdera &
vice versa?  If there was value to doing it by object, where might
such code live?

-Stephen

--
Stephen Duncan Jr