abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject ROME
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 03:34:16 GMT
This was brought up on the ROME mailing lists:
https://rome.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=1985

However, I'd like to hear thoughts on it from the Abdera community
point of view.  What pieces of ROME are in scope for the Abdera
project?  Is conversion either to or from other syndication formats
something that might be a module in Abdera?  How about support for
feed extensions such as GData, SSE, iTunes, etc?

Any other generic ideas on a vision for collaboration with ROME?  The
differing goals & scopes and all the options for cooperation seem to
make it difficult to get down to concrete ideas on what kind of code
should go where.  Certainly I'd hate to see too much duplication
though...

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com