abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Use of PPMC list (was Re: Garrett Rooney as committer)
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:16:59 GMT
> I'm not sure if Rob or Elias are subscribed yet to the ppmc mailing list
> for Abdera so I'll do this here instead.  In the future, it would likely
> be better to use the ppmc list for this... but,

For what it's worth, everyone who's listed as an initial committer on
this project (and thus is a member of the PPMC) should be subscribed
to the PPMC list by now, it's not optional.  This is /exactly/ the
kind of discussion that should be happening there, and if we can't
assume the PPMC members are on the list, we're kind of in a bad
situation if there is ever an issue that needs to be discussed in
public.

So please, if you're not subscribed and you're on the PPMC, do so.  Now.

-garrett