abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: SVN Error
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2006 23:56:52 GMT
On 6/24/06, Stephen Duncan <stephen.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just trying to run an svn update.  Originally done through
> subclipse.  I deleted the model directory and ran svn update again,
> and the problem went away.  Anybody know another way to get svn to
> refresh the checksum?

You can't just get svn to replace the checksum.  If the checksum
doesn't match the pristine file svn decides that your working copy has
been corrupted, and stops doing anything else on the assumption that
it might make things worse.  Downloading a brand new working copy (or
part of a working copy) is the best fix.

-garrett