abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Abdera and Feed Thread
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:17:26 GMT
On 6/23/06, Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us> wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> I'm looking at the source and I only see it in a couple of places. First
> , some constants in Constants.java and then a ThreadHelper in util
> package. It's not that part of the core API, maybe I'm missing something.
>
> Maybe it should move out of util and move into .extensions package?
> Maybe the constants should move out of the core Constants.java? I think
> that'd be just fine.

I actually had the same concerns as Stephen, and would feel somewhat
more comfortable if it was an extension.  That said, if for some
reason this is difficult to do as an extension, I don't feel that
strongly about it, it just felt a little wrong to have non-core stuff
in the core of abdera.

-garrett