abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Maven Repository
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 01:55:06 GMT
On 6/20/06, Stephen Duncan <stephen.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok.  So this is set up in Maven already, and I've supplied a patch to
> also be able to refer to the SNAPSHOT repository.  Now all that's left
> is for someone to with rights to scp things to that location to push
> SNAPSHOTs up on a regular basis.

One thing that we'll need to do before we start publishing anything is
make sure that the jar files that go up have "incubating" in the
filename, it's a requirement of being an incubator project.  One
suggested way of doing this that I've heard is changing the version
number from something like 0.1 to incubating-0.1 or something like
that.

> So, who's got rights, and what's the desired frequency?

I have absolutely no idea, not being a maven user ;-)

-garrett