abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r415651 - in /incubator/abdera/java/branches/snell_sandbox/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server: AbderaServerException.java ResponseContext.java
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:30:29 GMT
On 6/20/06, eliast@apache.org <eliast@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: eliast
> Date: Tue Jun 20 07:26:40 2006
> New Revision: 415651

> Log:
> - Refactored again to hasEntity from hasOutput

Ok, so if more people than just James are going to work on this stuff,
can it not live in snell_sandbox?  Additionally, if you're going to do
this sort of work on a branch, make it a branch, copy the trunk and do
the work in the copy, don't just create a random directory in the
branches directory and start throwing stuff in there.

If you guys aren't familiar with doing branch based development in
Subversion just speak up and I can point you to documentation on how
to do it, but what you're doing right now clearly isn't it...

Alternatively, there's no reason you can't do this stuff in the trunk.
 It's not like we can't change it or delete it before a release...

-garrett