abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Now that the code's in
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:33:25 GMT
A few little things I've noticed...

There are various files in the abdera java tree that have
svn:executable set on them for no discernable reason.  If someone with
commit access could remove it from LICENSE and the various pom.xml
files they'd earn my undying gratitude ;-)

We have maven build glue in the top level of the tree, but the ant
build file is down in the build subdir.  Is there a reason for that?
I've got some local changes that move build.xml up into the top level
directory, so you don't have to do the '-f build/build.xml' dance when
you run make.  Any interest in these changes?

The unit tests don't work via ant anymore, the target is commented
out, and the test suite that used to be there doesn't seem to exist
anymore.

-garrett