abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Incubation report
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:16:14 GMT
> I'm assuming we have to file an incubation report this month.

Yep, every month for the first three months of the project's incubation.

> Current status at this point is as follows:
>
> * Project resources have been set up with the exception of issue
>   tracking. (we seem to have decided to use Jira instead of
>   Bugzilla)

Correct.

> * The Code Grant has been received but has not yet been officially
>   acknowledged (to my knowledge)

Ahh, good.  I pinged Jim about it yesterday, but haven't heard back
other than a quick "I'll look into it".  Did he explicitly say it had
arrived?  If not, you might want to resend, just for paranoia's sake.

> * My ICLA, for some reason, failed to materialize at the other end of
>   the Fax-ether.  It will be refaxed Thursday morning.

Cool.  Have I mentioned how much I hate faxes?  There's apparently
some new procedure for doing this stuff via email, but I'm not sure
precisely how it works.  If we can't get faxes to work real soon now,
I'll try and figure out what the deal is.

> * Rob Yates ICLA is due to be faxed in this week (Rob, please confirm)
> * The initial code drop is ready to be checked in
>   * All copyright notices have been updated
>   * Notice and License are included
>   * Ant and Maven build scripts are included
>   * We've decided on a repository layout
> * The initial drop of the project site is nearing completion, including
>   FAQ, Getting Started Guide, Developer's Guide and Javadocs
>
> Is there anything else to add to this?

Sounds like you hit all the high points.  Care to stick it up on the wiki page?

-garrett