abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Status and todo's
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 18:28:01 GMT

> Garrett Rooney wrote:
> >[snip]
> >> There are several goals in regards to the server code.
> >
> > I think you mean that you'd like these to be the goals, but as a group
> > we need to discuss them first ;-)
> >

> Sorry, wasn't clear.  These have been the goals up to this point and I'd
> like to recommend that these be the goals moving forward.

Excellent.  And to be clear, I think they're fine goals to have ;-)

> The grant is sitting here signed on my desk and will be faxed in this
> afternoon.

Great.  Be aware that it sometimes takes a few days to work its way
through the system, but as soon as it's acked by the secretary (he has
to put a note in a file in subversion saying that he got it) then I'll
let this list know.

Also, when did you fax in your CLA?  The last batch that was recorded
by the secretary was on the 5th, so if it was before then, you might
want to resend.  Sometimes the faxes he gets are unreadable, so
resending is necessary.

-garrett