abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Greetings Folks
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:46:46 GMT
Hey Joe! It's been a while, I hope things are going well for you.

There are likely lots of ways to help out.  One things that sticks out
right away is that we need folks to go through the API and make sure
it's actually good and that everything works the way it's supposed to.
Doing so is also a great way to get familiar with the code and get an
idea on how and where to make improvements.

Beyond that, we need test cases, a reasonably easy to use client API for
the APP stuff, more documentation, etc.

- James