abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera and Feed Thread
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:55:47 GMT
Ok, so I just checked in the change that moves Feed Thread support out
to an extensions module. Luckily, it's still drop dead easy to use :-)

  Entry entry1 = Factory.INSTANCE.newEntry();
  entry1.setId("tag:example.org,2006:/original");

  Entry entry2 = Factory.INSTANCE.newEntry();
  entry2.setId("tag:example.org,2006:/response");
  ThreadHelper.addInReplyTo(entry2, entry1);

  // or

  InReplyTo inReplyTo = entry.addExtension(ThreadConstants.IN_REPLY_TO);
  inReplyTo.setRef(...);

- James