abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>
Subject Re: Abdera and Feed Thread
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:04:04 GMT
Stephen,

I'm looking at the source and I only see it in a couple of places. First
, some constants in Constants.java and then a ThreadHelper in util
package. It's not that part of the core API, maybe I'm missing something.

Maybe it should move out of util and move into .extensions package?
Maybe the constants should move out of the core Constants.java? I think
that'd be just fine.

-Elias