abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API Refactoring
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:43:22 GMT
The key improvement is that this refactoring eliminates a large number
of fairly redundant methods.  That said, the goal should be to make the
most common cases as easy as possible.  To that end, having
setContentAsHtml(string), setContentAsXhtml(string) method makes sense.
 I'll make sure those stay in.

- James