abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retroweaver and jdk 1.4.2
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:06:51 GMT
Yes, it would be entirely optional.  We should also assume that it's not
necessarily a long term solution; that is, as you point out, retroweaver
is not a complete solution.  It solves an immediate need that makes life
easier for those of use who want a 1.4.2 build without giving up the
quite helpful java5 features.

- James