abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release schedule
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 01:27:26 GMT
It may sound a bit self-serving in that I wrote most of the code, but
the current implementation could be snapshot'd for a first milestone
fairly easily given a bit more work on the docs, samples, and test cases.

I'm not quite certain how the milestone process works yet, tho.
Garrett/Paul, can you advise?

- James