abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>
Subject Re: svn commit: r415743 - in /incubator/abdera/java: branches/snell_sandbox/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/exceptions/ branches/snell_sandbox/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/servlet/ trunk/server/src/main/java/org/apache/
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:18:25 GMT
Sorry for all of this mistakes. It's all subclipse's fault. I dragged
instead of copying from another Eclipse project to Abdera Eclipse
project and everything was all weird after that. I've removed the server
part of the snell_sandbox/server and made sure that the rest is in the
proper place.

-Elias