abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Incubation report
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 04:42:50 GMT
I'm assuming we have to file an incubation report this month.  Current
status at this point is as follows:

* Project resources have been set up with the exception of issue
  tracking. (we seem to have decided to use Jira instead of
  Bugzilla)
* The Code Grant has been received but has not yet been officially
  acknowledged (to my knowledge)
* My ICLA, for some reason, failed to materialize at the other end of
  the Fax-ether.  It will be refaxed Thursday morning.
* Rob Yates ICLA is due to be faxed in this week (Rob, please confirm)
* The initial code drop is ready to be checked in
  * All copyright notices have been updated
  * Notice and License are included
  * Ant and Maven build scripts are included
  * We've decided on a repository layout
* The initial drop of the project site is nearing completion, including
  FAQ, Getting Started Guide, Developer's Guide and Javadocs

Is there anything else to add to this?