abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graceful handling of non-atom 1.0 feeds
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 03:14:14 GMT
One other point, (if it weren't for a bug in the code that I just fixed)
using the Extension Factory mechanism, it would even be possible for
someone to plug Atom 0.3 (and event RSS) support into Abdera with
relative ease.  Once I'm sure the bug is indeed fixed, I'll work up a
complete example that shows an Atom 0.3 feed being parsed and processed
as if it were an Atom 1.0 feed :-)

- James