abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Repository Layout
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:03:20 GMT
Right, this is exactly what I was thinking for the sandbox.  I am the
author of quite a few Atom extension drafts that I would like to play
around with implementing.  Having a sandbox to play around in is
easier/better than messing around with a branch in that, unless the
extension is broadly adopted, likely won't ever make it into the core
project.

I'm fine either way, however.

- James