abdera-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Repository Layout
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 21:38:09 GMT
That layout works for me.  It's very close to what I already have in the
image I'm preparing to check in.

Question: should we have contrib and sandbox folders in there at the
same level as trunk/tags/branches?  I'd personally prefer to keep those
things separate from the main code.

Also, I've just been working on some simple static HTML pages for the
project website (I've yet to actually see any time and energy savings
from XML-to-(X)HTML processes.  Of course, I can always do the
xdoc/maven thing if y'all prefer that instead.

- James