abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "joe kim" <joe....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XHTML Content
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:25:33 GMT
Some nice difference of opinion here.  If you guys do not mind, can
there be a clarification on the intent of this discussion?

Is the discussion on whether Entry.getContent() will return the "div"
tag or not?

>From the discussion it seems to make sense that Entry.getContent() not
return the div, but instead have a method called
Entry.getContentAsXhtml() return the "div" in case the programmer
needs it to  "aid in displaying the content."