abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Issue tracking
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 12:44:07 GMT

I see no Issue for it to be done on Infras Jira list [1]

Should a request have been requested there ?

Also, The discussion between using Jira vs Bugzilla was very recent, I saw
no vote or confirmation that Jira was the choice, though it did seem the
Most popular amongst those that replied. Originally it was asked for that
Bugzilla was to be set up [2] but that was cancelled due to more people
wanting
Jira instead.

So it looks like another jira request needs opening for it.

Gav...

[1] -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hid
e&pid=10410